What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a little help from my friends...

kim123

Wasn't that some lyrics? Anywho...

After working for weeks trying to learn PS and create my logo for my teacher site, I realized the name was going to be stepping on some other site's trademark toes, so to speak. So I bought a whole new domain name and now I'm having to re-do the logo.

I need help, fast. I need to launch the site before school starts. Here is the logo as is: www.teachersplanet.org
I now have a planet there. What I now need is some connection or tie-in to an "oasis." I probably don't have to re-do the whole banner---just replace the planet, or put something over it.....

Does anyone out there know of anybody, anything, anywhere that could help? If someone has a design or something already made, I would gladly put "artwork by..." for publicity. (The site will have a user base of over 4,000 to begin with.)

Kim

i see wat u mean ..... but as for an oasis design i have no ideas ..sure somone here will help... they always do :perfect: best of luck nice lookin site btw

Just an off-the-cuff idea...

How about making a coralation between stars, and grains of sand from a desert. Then make the Earth an "oasis" in that "desert" of stars. [honesty]

Great Scott! What happened to your face????!!!!?????
;)

I'm going to try that idea. I've got a couple of palms lined up just in case.

Kim

Back