What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a logo worked on!!

madhattr

I have a jpeg picture of my logo that I need some work done to. I need the image to be sharper and in a different format so that when it is enlarged that it does not distort. I am going to use this logo for my paper advertisements and for a billboard. I also need my business info put into the logo. When I send the pics, you will understand exactly what I am talking about. If anyone can do this, let me know. Thanks!

Logo Design

I have a jpeg picture of my logo that I need some work done to. I need the image to be sharper and in a different format so that when it is enlarged that it does not distort. I am going to use this logo for my paper advertisements and for a billboard. I also need my business info put into the logo. When I send the pics, you will understand exactly what I am talking about. If anyone can do this, let me know. Thanks!

Hello,

I am interested, but I should have a look at the image first to see if it is possible. How quickly do you need it done and how much are you proposing to pay?

Look forward to hearing from you, Paul

It's not an urgent issue. I will let you look at it and then you tell me what you think it's worth.

Logo

Hi, if you haven't already had the design completed in scalable format then let me know....
I have years of experience in logo vector drawing so I can have it done in a flash and to the highest standard and for a very fair price.
Drop me an email if you would like to see examples of my recent work...

ebay.qube
@
googlemail.com

Thanks
D.McCann

Back