What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help for a project putting my photo in different location backgrounds

JKC801

Hello Forum Gurus,

I need help putting myself and my wife's photo in different places for a scrapping book we are making for my Aunt and Uncle. Most of the pictures were taken with an iPhone and needless to say they are not top quality. I know how to do it myself but I can't never blend it right so won't look obvious. :cry:

If you have some spare time in hand and willing to help a fellow newbie in need for a fee. Please send me a message and we can discuss in more detail. :pimp:

Thank you

Hello,

I have done similiar things in the past and would be happy to help. There is a sticky that all new posters should read located here. You're welcome to send me the image on email which is gohan2091@hotmail.com and we can discuss pricing and details there. Or I am happy to remain here if you prefer.

Sorry about not posting all the details that are required, another rookie mistake:redface:

- I would like some photos change to different places background (people in different places). Making sure it blends well so it doesn't seem altered. Making sure lighting and other effects matches. This is very important to me as basic manipulations I can do myself.
- I need around 6-8 pictures will suffice
- My budget is around $50-100, not sure the time you will spend or the rates this time of work goes but I'm open to negotiation
- I gave myself plenty of time to get this done, I have until April to May to finish so your deadline is like 3-4 months

Back