What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help! (Question)

Wait

I have a problem with changing the color of fonts when in Photoshop7.0. No matter what color I put the font to be it always goes grey. I was wondering if I had some setting checked or it is on ?grayscale?? I'm not too sure what to do with this, so if anyone could help me it would be of much help.

P.S

The only way I have been able to change the color was by converting the image to a ".jpg" and adding with the paint bucket tool. :(
Thx,

Wait

I have found that the image is set to Greyscale..... now how do I convert it to RGB? I know these are quite simple questions but I'm new to PS. ;)

Nevermind.... figured it out.
Thx though.

;) Good stuff Wait! Just "fiddling about"... checking out menu options...it all leads somewhere!:perfect:

Wait ... also you might have noticed that when in greyscale that the first layer in the layers palette is called index ... when it's in RGB it's called background ... just thought I'd mention it :)

Back