What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help re-touching image

ajp

I created a t-shirt logo image for our school coffee club in windows paint, but need it re-touching and converting to a better image and resolution using photoshop. See image below.

Last edited:
Most efficient way to do that is to know what font that is.do you?.the resolution stinks on that image

sorry don't I have that font

the B is actually a calligraphic image which I have and can send you. The text below the image is constatia. If you could just do the image, i can add the text in photoshop, I am only learning photoshop 7, but my boys want the image sooner and cannot wait. However, they are very particular about how the B fits in the box and needs to be in the exact position

send it my address in signature, I'll look at it if not to much work I'll do it but if way overboard....... not for free

have sent an email with attachment to iDadGraphicsme.com

Last edited by a moderator:
thats strangeI don't have in CS5 I have been upgrading since 7

i am a web-designer.good in photoshop, flash and many other software which are mainly used in website. i have good command on photoshop as its a very imp. software. i like to do work for you. kindly send me the font & please reply me on email.My email is "haran2hot@gmail.com"
waiting for your positive reply.
Haran Deep

Back