What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help with image!

Craigp

I have a image on my Photoshop I am creating it is starting with a 4x4 circle I have it on a larger canvas so I can work with it when I save it to a pad for later work and reopen it the image size has change to 8x8 what am doing wrong or what can I do to so to keep the size I want while working on a large canvas because when I resize it back to what I need it go's smaller then what I need based on the canvas size

thebestcpu

Guru
Hi Craigp
A little more clarity would help.
4x4 pixles, inches, cm, mm, or just 4x4 aspect ratio
Are you viewing the image with rulers turned on or grid and is the grid in the same dimensions as the size of the circle.

If you were creating an object to a 4x4 aspect ratio vs e.g. a 4in x 4in circle, you may not have created the object to the size you thought.

I have never seen Photoshop save an object and have it come back at a different size so your problem is either a very strange one or something simple.

I would step through the recreation process and write down the exact steps (with screen shots if easier) and see if you have the same problem or not as a starting point.
I am sure forum members will be able to help you figure this out.
John Wheeler