What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

need picture multiplied over large area

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmoney911

i have a small sample of "digi camo" that i have ...i really need it multiplied over an area 96 x 24 inches. I own photoshop cs4 and really don't know how to do this without it looking like i copied and pasted it many times. hopefully lookin for someone to make a clean background for the size mentioned above

menu bar, in CS4 >image> image size> see attachment. it is to big to post here. set

document size to the size you asked very easy, that is going to be one hugh file!

sorry can not post image for some reason

yes i actually have done that but probelm is that just streches the image...i want the image to flow continuously and have a very large amount of the pixelated camoflauge blocks combined together to create a really nice digi camo

Hi, i'm not sure i fully understand the question, but from what i understand, you're trying to expand an image so that it is larger than the original image but you keep loosing quality and it pixelates? That will happen if the image is not vectorised. Try to vectorise the image so you loose no quality, if it is a photo then you need to take it using a higher megapixel camera.

ok first thanks turtle_tud and iDad for helping...

let me try to better explain...I want to make a digi camo background that will serve as a logo on a custom beer pong table. The table measures 96 x 24 inches in real life. The website* allows you to upload a custom image. They take this image and create a vinyl that they put on the table. So hopefully that helps you all understand the task at hand...(if there was any confusion)

this being said i used a "digi camo" generator website** to make a custom digi camo consisting of the colors PURPLE, ORANGE, and WHITE. A copy of the sample can be found here***. The max sample generated is 8 x 14 inches (computer papers size, plus 3 in. height) sooo... If i stretch it out over the whole table it doesn't look as good as I think many tiled samples combined would. Real digi camo has a ton of pixels over of patterned pixels over pants, shirts, guns, etc. Sample can be found below**** So I'm trying to find instruction or someone willing to make many copies of the sample*** digi camo flow nicely over 96 x 24 in.

thanks again and feel free to ask questions if you don't understand what I'm trying to do

**Digi Camo Generator Website
DIY Stencil Generator

***SAMPLE
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/7106/digicamo.jpg

****Digi Camo/ WHAT I WANT MY TABLE TO LOOK LIKE! (except in purp, orange, white)
http://www.scarmy.com/store/images/P/5755_big.jpg

I can offer my services

I could do that for you. I am the highest ranked expert in photoshop so it will be no problem. If interested please email me at jackal_329 @ yahoo (dot) com and we can further discuss the project. That is my private email so I will respond quickly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back