What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Retouch ASAP - Will Pay $$

kahancock

Hi,

I'm an IT professional but have very limited photoshop skills.

A close friend died suddenly two nights ago and his family has asked me to use a picture from an ID card to make some photos / funeral cards for the services. I can do the desktop publishing part but need the photo below retouched (lines removed, bottom left fixed, etc...) and sharpened enough to print an 8.5 x 11 photo.

I need this done ASAP and will paypal the payment. Please let me know if your interested, your price and how quickly you can have this done.

http://kylehancock.com/kenny.jpg

email (don't worry about the address, its real)

spam ( at ) kylehancock ( dot ) com

Thanks!

KRF

Power User
the image is to bing and will not show, I am runing a 10MB connection, so I don't see why it's not downloading, I guess it's to do with the server. just found out the file is 94.5MB

Last edited:

kahancock

I just scanned it on max resolution on my home scanner. Obviously its home quality, sorry the size is so huge. If you have a dpi suggestion or other ideas let me know. Thanks!

iDad

Guru
your asking the near impossible you'd be better off printing what you have

KRF

Power User
your asking the near impossible you'd be better off printing what you have

So I'm npt the only one thinking that then, sorry but it is quite a hard job and I am sure the image will look crap after it's been done, sorry but you may have to ask for a new image, if you need help with that then please ask and we will try again, but I think this is out of my league :(

kahancock

Thanks for looking, perhaps someone else will want to tackle it. A few people have emailed me and are interested. Not looking for a Picasso, I know the image is poor going into this.

iDad

Guru
I just did it

iDad

Guru
your email does not work

KRF

Power User

iDad

Guru
not here it doesnt....hmm

KRF

Power User

iDad

Guru
Still doesn't work.oh well I guess someone else can finish...Have a ball.
333.png