What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Restoration OLD PHOTO

kingsparrow

Hello Gurus,
This photo was taken over 25 years ago, its my brother. I would like to put it on a frame, Its 2 decades since he died and this the only photo i have but it was taken on low resolution with poor light. I am asking for help from any guru who can make the photo look new and make it HD so i can print it and place it our family grave yard.

The idea is to have the photo look as it was taken with the current technology cameras.

Thanking you in advance.

Attachments

• stephen otieno oriko.jpg
    stephen otieno oriko.jpg
    735.7 KB · Views: 9
  • mh.jpg
    mh.jpg
    735.7 KB · Views: 10
Turning a 25 years old photo with the technology then into a modern digital photo is just not possible.
Using Ben Vista PhotoZoom I increased the size from 2107px x 2929px into 2536px x 3654px without information loss.
You just can't make it bigger without making it looking pixellated...

This is what I can do for you:
This is an example, the actual file is too big and can be downloaded here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hdz8z3w92tcjw3u/Untitled final.png?dl=0

Untitled final.jpg

Thanks @Eggy thanks it's looks amazing. I would request anyone to please change the background to black or white or whichever background that would look nice.

Back