What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Optimize /Adjust / Fix Please

Chapie1968

My wife and I were able to meet Bruce Springsteen at a book signing last week and I wanted to make a shadowbox with the signed book and our photos, but apparently the people they had taking photos don't know how to take photos or hold the phone/camera still.

I have a few requests.

1- Is there any way these can be cleaned up to be a little less blurry or sharper?

2- a little vain request here, the way my head is tilted back, I hate the way it makes my hairline look like it's way back further than it is. Can anyone move my hairline SLIGHTLY forward? (if not without looking strange, no big deal, cleaning it up is more important)

3- on her photo, the clearest of her photos caught her blinking, by giving 2 others in the sequence can I get a clean photo of hers with her photo shopped open or try to clean/clear up one of the others with her eye open.

Thanks in advance
My photo, and my wife's photos 20160928_140130.jpg2016-09-27 12-10-31-243.jpg2016-09-27 12-10-31-330.jpg2016-09-27 12-10-31-945.jpg