What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PC vs MAC

Alistair

Guru
Actually, I've gone through 5 macs [stuned] I put two in my brothers freinds lab, and then got one back. And all them I got from teachers cause im a teacher's pet [innocent] :D :rofl:

wbiss

Guru
Erik: Once again: it is not the puter that makes the art or creates the novel or takes the pic: it's the human that uses the tool. It makes no difference whether you have a Nikon camera or a Canon or a Leica: it's you who's got to *see*. All this speed and stability stuff is sheer publicity and for all but some hardcore pro's sheer overkill.
:perfect: :perfect: :perfect: Right on Erik! Beautifully stated!!! :D

G

Erik said:
Once again: it is not the puter that makes the art
Once I was on a board that wasn't graphics related. Someone who didn't have any experience with graphics asked which program he should use to make a quick 3D logo. Three people advised 3DS Max 5... [confused]

Alistair

Guru
Haha, they're totally misleading him :| What is that one program that makes 3d text? Its really simple and easy, but Iforgot the name. 3Ds Max 5 :rofl: