What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pen Tool

Maximka

Hello, my friends! How to delete one of two direction lines at the anchor point?

Do you mean you added a point with the pen tool and wanted to undo that?
Press ctrl+Z.
Or right click on the anchor point and choose 'delete anchor' point...

Last edited:
No, I will explain. Suppose that there is this (see fig.) I want to delete one of the four guides. Does the functionality of the program do this? Without using a Convert Point Tool or anything else.for forum.jpg

You can't remove the handles, but you can manipulate them by pressing and holding ALT and grabbing the handle point and move it.
This will alter the shape though.
But why would you want to remove a handle since you turn the created shape into a path or shape.

Well, thank you. I do not know everything about Photoshop yet. I study the functional. And, I thought it was an elementary operation, but I did not find how to do it and asked for help. It is now clear. Thanks again!

Back