What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Person removal

Hi IamSam, Just a thought but I noticed that there is a duplication in your edit. The small items at the end of the lazy chairs near the smallest grass umbrellas. I have been slammed for doing this in other forums but I think it could be an easy fix. The more eyes the better :)

Hi IamSam, Just a thought but I noticed that there is a duplication in your edit.
Not sure what you were referring to, but I made some changes. Hopefully I got it. The edit above has been switched out.

Hudson said:
The more eyes the better
Keep this up for everyone!

I struggled to see what hudson mean too, the only duplicates i see are these ones. The chairs I noticed at first but it looks good and make sense and the dimensions are different having in consideration the distance, so maybe is the other one.

BeachGirl_01f.jpg

Yeah.........the beach chairs I don't think have a problem, but I fixed the rock outcropping. There were a few others that I cleaned up as well.

Back