What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Photo edit for my CV/Resume

Phea

Dears,

I'm Daniel, 23, and I need your help friends.

I am on vacation now and have to send my CV to a recruiter quite urgently. Unfortunatly, I need a recent photo of myself on a suit, thing I doesn't have on my computer now. I don't have any other options than editing an existing photo with me wearing a suit. As I don't have even 1% of your skills, I trust on your community for helping me :)

You'll find attached the original photo "Original" and the kind of size of photo I need "Photo Cut" (and if you can just arrange my hairs as rounded on the photo :) ) and I let you correct the areas so it can be perfect :)

Some details :

- If you can make a blurred background, something like this :
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/834424630630817795/TfyS4uXb.jpg

- If you can make 2 versions : with a tie, and not a tie with dark colors like this one :
http://www.ensemble31.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Attachment-1.jpg

I'll be more than grateful for your hel (and espacially if I get the job)

Thanks
Daniel

Attachments

• photo cut.png
    photo cut.png
    981.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Original.jpg
    Original.jpg
    845.2 KB · Views: 7

Viewtiful

This is a bit of a fishy request.

1. The source picture seems odd, sourced from Daher... surely a more suitable picture was at hand or could have been taken and uploaded...?
2. If job hunting in the OP's country requires a suited picture, shouldn't the OP already have this if they're job hunting?
3. Surely a recruitment agent and the firm recruiting, must understand that people will go on vacation and can wait until a person returns to provide additional content such as a picture or a form...
4. Isn't a person's qualifications and experience more important than their looks, unless they're a model or actor and if deemed to be suitable the firm recruiting can request a face to face interview or video conference.

Suit01-Modded.jpg

Suit02-Modded.jpg

Phea

Thanks a lot friends !

Indeed, it seems fishy presented like this... It's just that I have to send it quite fastly (as I've been told...), but won't be able to wear a suit (and take a picture so) until the next 3 weeks. And yes, but in France, a resume/diplomas are clearly more important that the person's skills.

(And the original photo is from a memory photo booth at a Daher event, and is the only "good" picture of me I have on my computer right now..)

The first picture is great, I just a 2 smalls requests if you don't mind,
- My head looks a bit too big compared to the body, if you could just arrange that
- I've just noted that a reflect on my right glass shifted a part of my face, can you arrange that too ?

Thanks again,