What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo Editing

P

(PSD) Sergiy

Here is the image i restored for college assignment:

Bw_1.jpg

Bw_2.jpg

Quite vibrant and I see you gave her a facelift too (no bags under the eyes anymore)!

There's a bit of rusty red in the eyes - that doesn't look natural - unless she's a demon. Search a bit in the forum for some colouring work by lasa - the examples done by lasa were quite excellent particularly in how the skin tone was warm and not over-tinted.

The thing in the eyes were done by making a cricle, smugled it all around in many different directions, than Beveled up and overlay.

There are, of course, some subtle things that could easily be improved, the one thing that stands out to me is the blotchiness of the skin and the fairly unattractiveness of her arms (a bit hairy) both of which can be improved. other than that I think you're off to a good start. It appears that she is a very sad or somewhat depressed person That could be rectified as well.

Thanks for the comment,

I know i can fix some aspects of this image, but its just no use for me. I dont get paid for that, its just a college asignment and i wanted to make a tread to keep this section of the forum more active :)

Back