What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Photo restoration required

clive

Hi all, would anybody be able to restore this picture, or is it too badly damaged ? As always your help is greatly appreciated - Clive.

Attachments

• jim repair.pdf
    300.4 KB · Views: 18
Hi Argos, many thanks for your quick work ! I'm wondering would you be able to slightly reduce the right hand side of his forehead (the left as we view the picture ) where his hairline is, also his hair on that side of his head is more like the style on his left hand side. Thanks again-Clive.

I'm not sure if understood all correctly, is this what you mean?

View attachment 93509
Thankyou very much , i think you have got the forehead just right ( my wife who's Dad it is ) says his hair wasn't that full on the r/hand side,more like his left side.
Sorry to be a pain, i do appreciate all your work on this. Cheers Clive.

Don't worry, my english is not the best so maybe I fully don't get what you trying to say.

I made a visual example, the red arrow is the length of the hair, the green one is the perspective of the head that can make the impression is the length? Hope it's understandable what I'm trying to say XD

jim repairgfff.jpg

Back