What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photopshop Help

mrv1976

Hi,

I don't have the orginal photoshop file and I'm trying to make changes to the text of the picture.

Where it says Free 60 Day Listing, I want to change it to say Free Basic Listing. I went into photoshop and deleted out 60 Day. I then used the insert text and tried different font, but everytime I position it to where I want, the text looks distorted and doesn't match the other text. Any recommendation on how to edit this? Thanks for the help in advance. I tried saving the file as a photoshop but that didn't help. I am using Photoshop CS2 9.0.

Thanks

I then used the insert text and tried different font, but everytime I position it to where I want, the text looks distorted and doesn't match the other text.

Make sure you are editing in RGB mode and not Indexed color. This shouldn't be a problem, so all I can guess is that there is some setting in your font menu that's messed up and playing tricks on you. If you still can't solve it try posting an example here for us to see what you mean specifically by "distorted" and maybe we can give you a better solution. :)

Welcome to PSG.

I think you'd be better off removing everything then simply re-typing the words completely.
Trying to duplicate a already compressed image text look isn't impossible but it entails a lot of trial and error until you get it right... I did a shaby job on the background but I wanted to post a sample.

Lasa

Welcome mrv1976 8))

MindBender said:
If you still can't solve it try posting an example here for us to see what you mean specifically by "distorted"

Mindbender is right, please post us an example or use Lasa's approach instead. ;)

How is that preferable to just adding the text in the open spot?

Back