What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Photoshop design for tattoo if possible...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jspoon10

Price
$25 CAD (upper 1/2 sleeve tattoo design)

I would like to have the following tattoo manipulated.

family-tattoo-designs-10011749.jpg

Ok so im looking to have the film tape removed and instead, make it an Ambigram of my sons names. They are “Ethan Donald Spooney” and “Drew Charles Spooney.”

Screen Shot 2018-12-07 at 12.52.47 AM.png

In the bottom part of the photo, I would like to recreate a family photo instead of the boy sitting next to a bear. See below:
Drew-Newborn-009.jpg

In the part with the dad hugging his son... I love how its set up but I have 2 boys so instead of him hugging one boy, I would like to make it 2 boys. One can be same size as the boy in the photo and the other needs to be younger (my boys are 2 yrs old and 4 months old).

On the upper left side, you can remove the dad playing with the kite and the boy and you can also remove the pic of the dads head up against the babies head.
Instead, insert a broken stairway that leads up to a broken faced watch with gears popping out. Id like to have on the stairs a family of 4 looking towards the watchface. A Dad, mother and 2 sons.

d9f2d026506a5adec59980fe9615a1c1.jpg

From there we can make some miner adjustments based in what the artists come up with.

thanks

I don't even know if this is at all possible to design with photoshop but if someone wants to give it a go and see what happens, then that would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back