What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Feather Saving Problem :(

Mr.Ico

Hello,

I made this picture in Photoshop CS2 using the select -> feather, option:

expl1sk8.png

As you can see I feathered a few layers and put them together. I applied the mask layers. But now, when I want to save my picture as a png or jpg file, it saves my picture like:

test1mm2.png

So almost without the transparency. How do I make sure that the transparency is just as much as in the first picture ? I want it to be at least as like I see it in photoshop. I tried to let someone else save the picture, but it gave the same result. I further tried all sorts of settings when saving the file. But nothing helped until now. I also tried to merge the layers together, without any positive result for my problem though.

Can somebody help me with this ? I'm really tired at the moment. I've already been trying things out for like 5 hours (I don't use photoshop often xD).

Thanks in advance,
Mr.Ico :)

Last edited:
I didn't totally fix the problem yet, but I did find other ways to create about the same effect. So if someone can tell me something useful, please post. But further the problem is solved :)

Back