What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Photoshop help

hartnoll833

Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum, thanks for having me. I'm a keen photographer, I have a Sony A7 DSLR and i can do bits with Photoshop and Lightroom but I am no expert.

I have a picture that I need something removing, Its a wedding picture with a horrid wet floor sign in it. Is anyone in the know how remove it for me and also explain how you did it please?

Many Thanks in Advance. Lee

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1483294950620.jpg
    FB_IMG_1483294950620.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 17
I think you got lucky in this one and you can do it easy yourself just copy with a square selection the same part but in the other side of the picture and mirror it an then cover the sign..

Cheers!

Thank you, Could you let me know how you did it that easily please?

Sure

Made a selection of the left part of the image with the rectangle marquee tool and hit Ctrl + J to copy it to a new layer , Ctrl + T to enter free transform and then flipped it horizontal, shift dragged it over to the right and added a layer mask and masked out the bits I didn't need

Last edited:
I like the idea pipsmom, but carefull with the clone tool, never repeat the same patron, in this case i think it's better to take some other parts of the plant and adapt.

Really fast example XD.

PSG edit copyf.jpg

Cheers!

Back