What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Hue/Saturation Problem

101jinx101

Hi there,
Everytime I go to use the Hue/Saturation Editor thing, Photoshop messes up on me. It goes to the eyedropper tool, the "X" in the top right corner goes faded, so that I can't click on it, but I can select colors on the picture (with the eyedropper) and on the little 2 color pallete thing in the bottom left corner, where it displays the foreground and background color. I can switch them, with the arrow, but nothing else, i can't switch layers, I can't select any other tools, or anything. Can someone help me with this? Also, this might help, I was following a tutorial that required me to change some sort of properties... a link to the tutorial is below; If you download the .PSD file, a warning box pops up on photoshop when you try and open it... If someone can do this and tell me what I did to my photoshop, it would help ;) thanks! (link is below)

http://www.phong.com/tutorials/sphere/ link is near the bottom, in the second last paragraph.

Right now it's working in Photoshop 5x, but not guaranteed for Photoshop 6.
That wouldv'e been your first clue to be careful with this tute. ;)

Try deleting your current PS Prefs file and let Photoshop write a new one. See if that helps. I think it will.

TIP: Startup Photoshop and immediately before it can load too far press and hold Ctrl+Alt+Shift. When asked about deleting the current Prefs file, select YES. Let PS continue loading.

If not though, let us know. :B

Back