What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop message saying "this sequence has gaps."

loretts54

Hi. I am new to this group.
I am working with Photoshop CC and Powerpoint.
I am linking a video to my presentation.

Using Photoshop I imported my first time lapse sequence and it converted to video and it works perfect in Powerpoint.

My second time lapse is not entirely sequenced visually, by this I mean I do not have a smooth sequence of frames visually. I changed all the file names to sequence, ex: file 01, file 02, file 03, etc. Photoshop will not render my files into a video. It gives me a message saying "this sequence has gaps." The end result is a video that plays the first frame and then all white after for the duration. Is photoshop recognizing that the images are not exactly sequenced visually, the movement skips ahead in most of the frames from the first to the last? Shouldn't PS render if the file names are in proper numerical sequence?

I hope I have expalined this properly.
Welcome to all comments, suggestions, questions.

Thanks