What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Re-Touching Needed! Remove Shadows!

Tara33

I am posting this for a family member, who recently photographed a local youth basketball league. Half-way through the shoot, one of her bulbs blew. She now has shadows; some pretty bad, and others not so much.

There are approximately 60 photos, which need to be re-touched immediately!

Please send an e-mail or private message to me, and let me know what price you will charge to fix these photographs. Please be prepared to correct one photo, so we may see your work; or provide work comparable to this project.

Anyone interested, please reply immediately. We would like to have someone under contract no later than Friday, October 17.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!:)

Send me a file!

Hey Tara33, Let me do a sample for you. I am a photoshop expert and would love to help. If you like my work we can discuss price. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Back