What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Photoshop request, please!

pmorel84

I am organizing a 90th birthday for my grandmother and would like to create a nice picture to give away as favors. I recently took the attached picture and would like to change the background. I tried doing the photoshop myself, but I am having a hard time making the picture look real and wonder if you could assist with that. Your help is truly appreciated. Any garden background that would make the picture look better would work for me. So please feel free to change the background, if necessary.

Attachments

• IMG_3281.jpeg
    IMG_3281.jpeg
    908 KB · Views: 14
  • image002.jpeg
    image002.jpeg
    713.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
I have these two more pictures of when she was younger. Not sure about the resolution but perhaps these might be better to work with. The background does not have to be with flowers or clouds/sky. I am very open to any suggestion for the background. A solid color would also work, removing the background

Attachments

• IMG_0496.jpg
    IMG_0496.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0447.jpg
    IMG_0447.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 6

Back