What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

photoshop "window" behind tooka nd main working window never has active 'Hide'.

nurgle

Hi, not a great thing only a minor annoyance.

as I cycle through my photoshop open windows, (Command + Tab, iMac), I can hide Photoshop itself, and any window, but the "Window" that is behind that always has the "Hide" command greyed out, and "Command +dH" has no effect (Doh Naturally) but if I mouse over and down the menu to Hide it Will Hide...

never had this window on my old 27" imac running High sierra, but that was on CS6... this is the latest Photoshop 2023. (was also there in Photoshop 2022 and same problem.

just do this when I have a break from photoshop every hour or so (have a 1 hour music file running in the background, to time myself) and also to check email and facebook etc..

again. not of great importance.. just another strange things within photoshop 2023 that is not like the old photoshops.

regards, Sandy

Screen Shot 2022-12-01 at 15.11.33pm.jpg

Back