What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Photoshoping my head on another person

GreatNick

Hey can someone please photoshop this photo also and replace putin's head with mine. It is for my background on my laptop.
Blend the skin colour and photoshop the head nothing more. Also make the photo a little bit zoomed in.

20180722_190610.png

45595320.jpg

MentosCubing

Power User
He is saying that in the photo provided, Putin's head is tilted down. In your photo, you are looking directly at the camera. Since you're removing Putin's head anyway, it looks completely fine with the head angle provided; JVO2 is just pointing out that it doesn't look the same as the head position in the original photo of Mr. Putin. It looks completely fine the way it is, and using a different head angle would not necessarily be an improvement on its realism - it would just look more similar to the original photo's head position.

GreatNick

Oh ok then. I understand now. The photo is perfect also. Really good photoshop. I was thinking of different head position like me looking on the left or right side. But i like the photo as it is. Great job.