What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Filters Pixel Stretch Effect

KKhurram

Hello,
This is simple guideline for Pixel Stretch Effect in Adobe Photoshop. Take a look into it and give me your feedback please, waiting for positive responses.

Hi KKhurram, I just took a look at the tutorial. looks good. The reason I don't initially comment is that I have 0 experience in making tutorials, so my feedback is probably not useful at all. I dont know how to help basically:joy:.

As a personal opinion, I can say I like the chill music and the text with no voice-over.

being picky, maybe some parts are a little too fast for me, and the final result looks a little bit sloppy because of the fast selection and the manual erase of the circle.

Best regards, David.

Hi KKhurram, I just took a look at the tutorial. looks good. The reason I don't initially comment is that I have 0 experience in making tutorials, so my feedback is probably not useful at all. I dont know how to help basically:joy:.

As a personal opinion, I can say I like the chill music and the text with no voice-over.

being picky, maybe some parts are a little too fast for me, and the final result looks a little bit sloppy because of the fast selection and the manual erase of the circle.

Best regards, David.
Thanks for the kind and to the point response David. This is a quick version of my tutorial as at first glance people like to see the output of the work, once they like the work they asks for queries, points and then step by step detail description is more of worth.

Hi @KKhurram
Thanks for sharing the quick technique. Fun result and may give it a try.

I will assume that you want feedback on your tutorial for not just quality yet how to get more clicks and more subscribers to your YouTube Channel.

Do note that I have done very few tutorials yet they have not been easy for me so take my feedback with a grain of salt.

Note you are in a very tough business. The sheer number of very quick snap "techniques" out there is nearly countless. So capturing peoples attention is pretty hard with such high volume of quick techniques flowing over the internet everyday.

Personally, it is fund to see new techniques once in while to open up my creative thinking. Yet more often, I am searching for how to learn something more in depth or more full blown tutorials.

Here are some quick thoughts though
- The front image that first came up for me did not show your final result. It may be a Youtube issue or in combination with my browser yet it did not catch my eye because I could not see the end result as the frame in your post. You might want to check that by using other browsers.
- I search this forum by new posts and all that shows with that search is the title of the post. Your title was not a grabber for me and did not give me a good idea of what I was going to get. So first glance and just passed. So a more engaging title would have helped.
- Even a starting image and final image side by side would have been helpful. I know that is more work than just a youtube link yet I would need a bigger wow factor right in front of my face. Just that before and after may have done it for me.
- So draw/entice me in first and then show me the details.
- The music was nice yet when I checked another video, the same music was used. So fun once yet if that is all you are using it would not be as engaging. I personally am more engaged if a person is talking to me through the technique/tutorial in a very engasging fashion. I am also more likely to watch more of their Youtube channel that way as well. That is a tough tradeoff because of the multitudes of languages out there for potential customers.

Those are just some quick thoughts yet keep in mind I am not a marketing person so keep that in mind.
Best of skill on your endeavors.
John Wheeler

Hi @KKhurram
Thanks for sharing the quick technique. Fun result and may give it a try.

I will assume that you want feedback on your tutorial for not just quality yet how to get more clicks and more subscribers to your YouTube Channel.

Do note that I have done very few tutorials yet they have not been easy for me so take my feedback with a grain of salt.

Note you are in a very tough business. The sheer number of very quick snap "techniques" out there is nearly countless. So capturing peoples attention is pretty hard with such high volume of quick techniques flowing over the internet everyday.

Personally, it is fund to see new techniques once in while to open up my creative thinking. Yet more often, I am searching for how to learn something more in depth or more full blown tutorials.

Here are some quick thoughts though
- The front image that first came up for me did not show your final result. It may be a Youtube issue or in combination with my browser yet it did not catch my eye because I could not see the end result as the frame in your post. You might want to check that by using other browsers.
- I search this forum by new posts and all that shows with that search is the title of the post. Your title was not a grabber for me and did not give me a good idea of what I was going to get. So first glance and just passed. So a more engaging title would have helped.
- Even a starting image and final image side by side would have been helpful. I know that is more work than just a youtube link yet I would need a bigger wow factor right in front of my face. Just that before and after may have done it for me.
- So draw/entice me in first and then show me the details.
- The music was nice yet when I checked another video, the same music was used. So fun once yet if that is all you are using it would not be as engaging. I personally am more engaged if a person is talking to me through the technique/tutorial in a very engasging fashion. I am also more likely to watch more of their Youtube channel that way as well. That is a tough tradeoff because of the multitudes of languages out there for potential customers.

Those are just some quick thoughts yet keep in mind I am not a marketing person so keep that in mind.
Best of skill on your endeavors.
John Wheeler
Thanks John for such a positive in depth analytical point of view. You are very right as making video is one part and presenting it to the audience is the second part of it which needs complete and perfect combination. It surely needs time and skills, all that comes with passage of time. I will take you points as guidance for the future.

Regards.

Back