What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Plz help me with one last thing!

Guy w/Photoshop Requests

Until I learn to photoshop myself in a couple of years.
I wanted to ask if anyone could remove this weird shadow on the guy's face? And I'm also wondering if there's any way I can make it look like both of his eyes are open? (I tried to copy and pasting the other eye using Paint, but I couldn't circularly rotate anything.) I'm not sure if I should just try copying someone else's eyes from another picture! The 1st picture I posted shows what I'm hoping to edit. Plz ask if you need any further details!
Edits.jpgPic.jpg

Thank you in advance!

This is what I came up with. I'm not fully conversant with Ps, so someone else may be able to
fulfill your request better than mine.

Attachments

• lad.png
    lad.png
    6.9 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Or this one.

Attachments

• lado.png
    lado.png
    7.1 MB · Views: 0
You have two options to choose from. I was hesitant to remove the cheek line, which is a facial feature that defines a person's face. But, you can choose now. Let us know if any changes are required.

I used Liquify and Clone Stamp tools primarily. This image probably needs use of Dodging and Burning to make it look better.
1226-After1-Pic.jpg1226-After2-Pic.jpg

I was hoping to remove the cheek line just to remove the shadow. Do u think the picture would look different if someone replaced with eyes with blue ones? But thank you all of you! I think I'll be able to tweak the pictures from, here!

I guess Blue eyes would not be very visible as both eyes are inside a deep shadow. AFAIK, the subject already has Blue eyes.

Back