What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

poser with photoshop

dzero2

just some bits of 3d work i have doing..... made with poser... accessories made in 3ds and all textures made in photoshop cs

pose17.jpg

pose27.jpg

hires_shot_shads.jpg

2up.jpg

largeside.jpg

facehires.jpg

facehires2.jpg

any comments welcome and listened to.......!

wow very nice. and the yelling face is very real looking. the wrinkels in the eyebrows and the laugh lines look wonderful

Nice work! Yeah, my favorite would be the face too. :D One idea for the 3rd pic where she's leaning way back, as if in a fall backwards, might be to pose the hair so it looks like it also is falling downwards following with the motion.

i should have sait ... these are just the drafts really.... thats why there on standard rendered backgrounds...... i will add gravity to all parts of conformings objects such as hair and cloth, but it takes soooooooooooooo long to render them when you turn everything on ..... i will render one of teh finished projects and post it for you all

Back