What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Private request - removing people

Status
Not open for further replies.

camelrider6969

Price
Hey I have a request that involves some faces so i would like to make it private.

I'd like to possibly edit out everyone except the guy in the center wearing the "phila" shirt. I understand this can be a hard job but it doesn't need to be perfect.

I'd be happy to provide any additional help/info if needed.

Can do venmo, cashapp, or whatever works best :)

0.jpg

ATTENTION!

When the client posts an image, there's no need to post......."PM Sent" or send a PM!!! The only time you need to post...."PM Sent" is if the client does NOT post an image!

Just do the edit, watermark it, and post your edit. Then wait fro the Client to contact you!

ATTENTION!

When the client posts an image, there's no need to post......."PM Sent" or send a PM!!! The only time you need to post...."PM Sent" is if the client does NOT post an image!

Just do the edit, watermark it, and post your edit. Then wait fro the Client to contact you!
The client wrote "Hey I have a request that involves some faces so i would like to make it private." so i thought it was another photo.

Last edited:
The client wrote "Hey I have a request that involves some faces so i would like to make it private." so i thought it was another photo.
Technically I have to take responsibility for this one as I did not notice this was a double request. Had I noticed, I would have removed the entire request and PM'd the OP to only make one request at a time to avoid confusion. I will let this one go this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back