What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Proudly presenting the iBeetle

Moth

Power User
In the tradition of Phred the iShark... without further ado I offer the iBeetle. :D

Great image Moth now tell us the Specs on the iBeetle?

What CPU, how much memory? Does it do PhotoShop?

SnowDog :p

So, the iShark is named Phred....whats iBeetle's name.
:\
Great job, I love it. :D

For those of you who never saw Phred... I found Phred inspiring when Moth shared it with us. My response was to turn P. into a lure and then, place the lure in an underwater scene done in Vue. That's how I happen to have an archive of the 'Original Phred.' It resides on a CD archive in a folder with the rest of those files...

:perfect: :} :} I remember the cool Phred! This iBeetle is really nifty Moth! Does it buzz, click, sing, dance and have flashing lights?! 8D I want one!!! 8D

So, the iShark is named Phred....whats iBeetle's name.
Ringo. I'm surprised you had to ask. ;)

Thank you for posting Phred, Welles. It's been awhile since I've seen him. Glad you liked him.

This iBeetle is really nifty Moth! Does it buzz, click, sing, dance and have flashing lights?!

I wish he did. I'm not good enough at 3-D to make Ringo come alive like that. However, you certainly have my permission to give it a whack. The pic could be used as an image map since it's top view.

Back