What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PSG Error Message

Rich54

Guru
Has anybody else been getting this message lately while trying to access PSG? I've had this happen several times before, where it won't let me in. Not sure if it's something on my end or, as the message implies, the PSG server can't handle the volume. Usually, if I wait five or ten minutes then everything is alright again. But it's midnight on a Wednesday here in New York. Hard to believe so many people are awake and using PSG simultaneously at this hour.

1651119174578.png

This is very normal and yes, everyone will get the message. It's a server issue related to CPU/RAM usage that happens occasionally and usually has nothing to do with forum traffic. However, DOS attacks can and have triggered the error, but it's usually the forums software exceeding the set limitations of the server during certain maintenance processes. .

Back