What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PSG forum - tapatalk and notifications

revnart

Power User
Hi, I have two questions, maybe someone will help me :)

Some time ago I used tapatalk app to view the forum because I watch it very often on my phone. Now I can't find our forum in tapatalk app. Its because last year forum software has changed?

And second, is there any way I can watch (get notofications) all forums/subforums and not only topics I created or posted in?

Thanks ;)

TapaTalk supports XenForo.
Maybe cleaning the app after removing PSG and reconnect with the 'new' PSG could help.
For the rest I'm not familiar with the app...

And second, is there any way I can watch (get notofications) all forums/subforums and not only topics I created or posted in?
I think you can by using the "watch" button in each forum..........I have not tried it yet.
Screen Shot 2018-06-29 at 9.12.26 AM.png

@Eggy - tapatalk still cannot find PSG forum but it's not a biggest problem in my life since mobile website of our forum is quite good
@IamSam - Thank you -this is exactly what I was looking for :)

When the forum was running on VB we were using the Tapatalk addon.

At the time we switched to XenForo 2.0 there was not a Tapatalk addon available for us. There is a Tapatalk addon available now, however I have not installed it mostly because it is known to cause problems and I was happy to not have to deal with it after we switched to XF.

The mobile version of the site in a browser is far better than the Tapatalk app, however I know that most people who use Tapatalk like it for the notifications.

If there is sufficient demand for Tapatalk direct support, I could install the addon and re-register our forum with them.

No pressure 😊 Mobile website + this watch button solves my problems 👍 Especially if tapatalk addon will cause problems.

Back