What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Put a piece of a picture into another picture

Hege73

Hi:)
I want to make a christmas gift for my brother, but the gift would be from my dog because he love him so much:) So I found this picture of an x-ray with a dog on it on internt. I am sorry, but I dont remember where i found that picture. Hope that is ok.

But my question is if anyone of you can do the same thing with the «emty» x-ray picture I found on Google, and put my dog in the x-ray picture like the first picture, so I can give my brother an x-ray picture of my dog in it:)
That my dog is in his heart.
i dont know witch one of my pictures ( of my dog ) is the best to use. So you can choose what you think looks best:)
Regards Hege

D14D401A-9C9F-4FD8-AD27-A45900F0B2E9.png

0ED65EB4-1E3E-45D1-B788-05C7B4154103.png

7F33143E-B77C-49C6-9038-A5B0887379CF.png

CF2237CC-DFF8-4F9A-8CE3-2380B8DAB83D.png

173CDDCE-7663-408B-B07B-7B514E601E36.png

F04C2D58-2A53-4933-A54D-9C66A32F7470.jpeg

ex_teacher

Guru
I struck me as funny that the dog actually has a heart shaped head, Not willing to leave 'well enough' alone I thought I try to enhance that heart shape and play down the ears, Successful or not, here's my effort.

K-9_X-Ray_7.jpg

Last edited:

Hege73

OMG :inlove: I LOVE THIS !!! LOVE!! My brother will seriosly cry when he open his gift :joy: I know this will mean a lot to him.
The whole family was supposed to be with him last Christmas, but three days before Christmas Eve he became ill with covid.
From never being sick before (before Covid), this year has been incredibly tough for him. And the only bright spot he has had has been our dog <3
He is unfortunately struggling with long-term covid, and has taken X-rays of his body several times, therefore I would think that this gift will set him completely out in a good way<3
That said, I must also say that he is getting a little better every day:)
I am super grateful for the help I have received from you two<3 Thank you very much!