What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question about automate bunch in ps cs2

lucas131

I have thousands of thumbs in where i would like to improve brightness sharpen etc automatically. I created an action that do it all and save for web in specific folder. But now i get a problem.
Name of thumbs have sizes 40-50 chars. So everything will be alright if photoshop didnt have some limits for save for web filenames, it cut my names to like 16 chars and overwrite all thumbs in gallery in 1 file lol.
When i tried "save as" thumbs weight 3x mroe then initial, even when i tried low quality..

Is it any way to fast improve quality of thumbs that are all in different folders? The best thing would be if program could just overwrite thumb so there would be no problem but I don't know how to do it.
I would like to do it all automatically cause i have many galleries where i would like to change thumbs.

Do u have any ideas?

Welcome 8))

Try unchecking the Mac OS 9 box (the screenshots relate to the Save for Web window):

Back