What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Help Soon Please!!!

CimmiC

i need to turn a picture of pansies *the flower* into a the shape of a rose... i need to use ABOUT... 4 to 5 pansies... it's for a tattoo my g/f wants... and i couldn't figure out how to manipulate it... so if you could help me... you'd be the SHIT :D haha :D... i attatched a pic of some good flowers you might want to use... thanks... keep up...

//CimmiC\\
~bless~

ok, you confused me \:] [confused]

if you want "roses'? would it not be easier to start off with an image of roses? or am I misunderstanding your question?

Maybe more details about what you want to do? :perfect:

If you want pansys in the shape of a Rose, I would start with a picture of a rose and the recolour it .

Probably would be just as easy to have an apple in the shape of a banana

man i'm silly... i clearly meant Heart... just the outline of a heart though not a full solid heart... boy-o-boy... sorry to confuse yinz.... keep up...

//CimmiC\\
~bless~

Ok, I obviously missed the "outline" bit - sorry. Here some more ideas. Just get a couple of pansies (of the flower variety) and paste them into a shape of some sort. I'm sure the other folks will have better suggestions.

dodo you rock... these might work... can i ask how you did it?? just a quick lil' tute... so i can tweak and play... thanks... keep up...

//CimmiC\\
~bless~

Back