What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question regarding posting images

dubya

Howdy all!

I was introduced to Photoshop about a year ago and I love it. I recently discovered this board, much to my surprise and great satisfaction. I'm looking forward to jumping right in and showing off some work as soon as I get an answer to a small "Q".

How do I go about posting images on the board? Do I need to upload them somewhere and link them from that site or do I just upload them here?

I'm a member of an unrelated board that uses the same format and they will only allow you to link from another source on the web.

Thanks in advance and I look forward to sharing and gleaning much from this board.

Dubya

Welcome aboard :perfect:

you can up load them here but there is a limit of 150k per post

see where you typed your message in just above the submit button you can see a browse........ click that and find your image :perfect:
sfm

and a width limit of some 600 pixels
Please bear in mind that we have many 56K modem visitors so try to stay under some 50K if possible...

Gracias!

I noticed the upload box, but I failed to investigate it thoroughly enough, I guess. Thanks for stating the guidelines. I'll see if I can resize some stuff and get it uploaded.

Dubya

Welcome to the community dubya.
Hope you enjoy your stay. [honesty]

The one exception to the image sizes would be if you were posting something in the "Show Room" board. That board has a higher tolerance of file sizes; because of what it's used for. But unless it's absolutely essential, staying within reasonable limits is always a plus to everyone in general. :perfect:

We look forward to seeing you around.

Back