What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

quote notification

KRF

Power User
Hi all,

So I was wanting you know if you could in stall a mod that will send you a PM if someone quotes you on the forum, this will help you get to messages that you may want to respond to.

I'm sure there is a mod for this on vBulletin.org Forum - The Official vBulletin Resource!, but I'm not sure.

iDad

Guru
you are sure, but you are not sure.... Are you sure? interesting idea though lol

KRF

Power User
People rarely quote someone, the ratio of people quoting to not quoting would be pretty uneven imho.. Maybe 70/30....

Ok, Ill try putting it this way for you:

As the forum becomes bigger, and more member joind and stay active, the more people there are to moderate, and help.

Based on this, if I person can Quote you, and you get notified about said quote, then you can respond faster to you being quoted, also as the members grow, so will the number of thread and posts, so you may miss something as you didn't check every new thread and post.

Some time quoting someone is faster than PMing them as you have to link to threads and post, so you remember whats going on and what the PM relates to, so quoting someone is a much better way to do it.

But if the forum was to add this, there is an option to turn notifacation off, if you don't want to revice them.

KRF

Power User
you are sure, but you are not sure.... Are you sure? interesting idea though lol

yeah, I so messed up on that one, but I was thinking of how to get you back for the Avatar lol