What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

r/sbubby is addicting

MentosCubing

Power User
I recently discovered a subreddit called r/sbubby. A post there consists of an image called a "sbubby" in which people take a well-known logo and change the text to something else. This can range from nonsensical gibberish to names of competing companies to silly phrases. Not long ago, I started making sbubbies. Now I'm addicted. I can't stop.
Here are a few of the things I've done for r/sbubby:
frickin sbubby of a tootsie roll.png
buomswy6ntw11.png
zll3ipf47bx11.png
3ucur36yyqs11.jpg
So how do you like them? I am absolutely in love with the concept of sbubby art. The people of Reddit seem to appreciate my work quite a lot, but I'd love to hear some feedback from the perspective of an experienced Photoshop artist!

I'm not familiar with the style, maybe since it's every where in commercials and you actually don't notice it anymore.

Of course you can use PS to make this but I think a vector app like AI of CorelDraw would be easier.

I took a look here sBubby and it looks fun though...

Last edited:

Back