What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

reader

toka

hi,
i am new here and a newbie,may i ask something?:
1. will there be any new pdf artikels posted or only the ones in the big zip file? I pray to God that the keepers does put more online. *beg*
2.about the reader: is there any other way to copy a page with(!) the pictures (gifs, figures)? if yes would someone please tell me what I have to do to get it/do it?
3.If someone makes new pdfs of the new tips, would someone (*prettyplease*)put me one their mailing list? is this question allowed, I mean, does the keeper go along with that, not that I am breaking any rules here or doing anything forbidden. If that is the case, sorry for my question.

thanks!

toka

(...I reread my message and must hve come across as a totall greedster. Thats not who I am, it?s just so mindblowing to see what you guys can do and I paniked. Sorry. Nontheless, I would like to leave my posting hanging, maybe there is something like a mailinglist besides the official one. )

Welcome Toka you can ask all the questions you want here :D
I can't answer for Mark but there are plenty of challenges here on the board that you could do as these teach you how to use individual tools - it is a fun way to learn - look under Photoshop Campfire you will find heaps in there
with the reader you can only read if you want to save a page and like me you don't have the full version of Acrobat you can only file/save as this will save the page as a html so that you can read it off line to do your tutes.
sfm

went wandering and got lost....

hi, and thank you all for your friendly greetings.
sorry if i haven?t written earlyer, but i just cant keep up with looking around and being so impresed with this place: buttons to press, links to follow and pictures to admire. I keep feeling this panik attak since i feel like a total beginner, which i am ;o} so if i dont reply to an answere, i couldn?t find my posting *oops* please do not be offended. I hope this doesn?t soud strange, but I LOVE THIS PLACE!
thank you for your words.

I hope this doesn?t soud strange, but I LOVE THIS PLACE!

Toka. Comments like yours are why Keeper and the rest of the people here have put a lot of themselves into this forum. Mark (aka Keeper) is the man though, without him and his site most of us would never have met.

So WELCOME:)

Tim

Back