What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Removal from picture frame

sysop1

Can anyone remove this photo from the picture frame and make it to be a regular flat photo? As well as Centered of course. Also if you could please remove the dust specs and the reflection of the face on the picture.

I know this is a hard one folks, probably not possible. So whatever you can do would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Last edited:
Hi Sysop-
This one does demand a lot of time. Adjusting the distortion, the reflection in the frame glass, and repair took me a bit of time. I'm nowhere near done but I can continue to work on it or maybe someone wants to jump onto my edit.
I have a feeling this image means a lot to you. I hope that I've provided you some of what you wanted.
- Jeff
bridge and groom edited.jpg

The cleanup is nice but the faces are far too distorted. Appreciate the effort though, thank you very much.

Back