What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Removal of a bin/trash bag in background

casadashwood

This is one of my favourite photos of my husband and daughter. I'd love to frame, I just wish it didn't have bin/trash bags in the background outside the window. Can any one help? IMG_7004.JPG

I don't have time right now, but if you want to frame it I recommend adding more image on top, the cut is not the best, and this image is all straight lines walls on top, so it will be easy and it will look good.

I came back and looked at my previous edits after a few cups of coffee and had to do one more thing. The soles of the shoes keep drawing my eyes to it instead of focusing on the two subjects. Maybe it is a nit, but I cleaned up the shoes so they didn’t stand out as much. I only posted the 8 x 10 image so it can be cropped by the OP at the photo printer to whatever size they actually want printed.

IMG_7004 8x10_2.jpg

I came back and looked at my previous edits after a few cups of coffee and had to do one more thing. The soles of the shoes keep drawing my eyes to it instead of focusing on the two subjects. Maybe it is a nit, but I cleaned up the shoes so they didn’t stand out as much. I only posted the 8 x 10 image so it can be cropped by the OP at the photo printer to whatever size they actually want printed.

View attachment 122300
That's amazing! It had bothered me too but hadn't even thought of changing it, thank you so much!

Back