What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Remove background people/benches $10

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoSentYou

Price
Hello!

I'd like to remove the background people and their umbrella areas, replacing them with some extension of grass, trees, white fence. I don't mind the umbrella bits on either side (though you can remove them too if you want), just the mass of people in the center. Oh, and could you remove the weird little white crumb from my friend's mouth?

It's a fairly big area to eliminate, so if it can't be done without it looking fake/weird, I'd rather just have one of you experts tell me it's not going to work well and I'd be totally okay with that.

This is the pic:

And this shows what I'd like to eliminate (but again, you can eliminate more beyond that if you need to):

Thanks!

Thanks so much for giving it a go! It was an interesting approach to just change the whole background, but it has elements that look phony/superimposed (for example, the bits of hair that still have blue on them from the previous background). So it doesn't fit the bill, unfortunately, but I really appreciate it.

Thanks so much for giving it a go! It was an interesting approach to just change the whole background, but it has elements that look phony/superimposed (for example, the bits of hair that still have blue on them from the previous background). So it doesn't fit the bill, unfortunately, but I really appreciate it.
It's okay!

Thanks so much for all the submissions, everyone! I'm going to go with Bjorn's image - I liked a lot of the details of all of them but feel like that was the most realistic-looking of the bunch, preserving much of the original image to avoid little tell-tale giveaways round the body contour and such. Shoot me a PM with your details, Bjornlieb!

I appreciate everyone's effort and will surely be back with more projects of varying size & scope. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back