What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Remove People

varianjv

Hi there. My mother died 2 years ago and I want to print a photo of her on her own in her wedding dress. Is it possible to remove the bridesmaids?

mam.JPG

I'm sorry for your loss. Here are two options for you to choose from. Hope you're doing ok

mam.JPG

mam 2.jpg

No offense fogo, yours is good, but mine looks more like... how should I say this... more original because I put no effects. But still, she/he will love them.

It's the style. You went for a more vintage/original look, while I tried to do some restoration. Doesn't mean one is better than the other. Also, when commenting on other's work, be positive. I'm totally fine with it, but others might respond aggressively if you try to correct them. Hope you understand

Back