What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Remove person and small edits

stephaniejoy17

Could someone please remove my friend from the background of the picture? And also make my stomach look thinner?

Thank you!

65A8E360-0C95-4227-9108-73D4420516CA.JPG

Dennis1507

I am not a professional, but gave it my best shot. This was a personal challenge and I am sure others will do a better job.

Edit_1.jpg

Argos

Guru
I made a try.

About your belly, I basically played with lights to reduce the volume and move a little bit the pants, but being honest you are sitting forward and have almost nothing to remove... it would look fake and weird to remove all volume in that posture...

1f.jpg

Dennis1507

Both are great looking edits and make my attempt look like what it is. A beginner learning Photoshop. Thanks you for the tips. I believe there is a lot of practice/art involved in learning the right way to utilize all of the available editing tools. The nice thing is this site provides lot of requests/challenges that I would not likely every run into with my general family and travel photos.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The nice thing is this site provides lot of requests/challenges that I would not likely every run into with my general family and travel photos.
Don't forget that one way to get better is to to utilize the General Ps Board to ask questions. While it can provide you with some practice material, the free edit forum is not the place to learn. When you're stuck and making the same mistakes over and over, it's nice to have a place to ask for advice.