What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Remove rust marks from decal

Digestedzebra

I'm in the process of restoring my dad's welder that he used to get his trade 40 odd years ago

Hoping that someone might be able to clean this image up somewhat. Ideally if the bits that are meant to be white can be made white again I can print up some new decals20210521_155626_compress85.jpg

JeffK

Guru
Yes, I do.
However, I regret this step again.
It's just wasted time helping users like @Digestedzebra who don't even have the decency to say thank you.
"Please" and "thank you" are in rare supply. But please let me thank you for your honest work and the quality of what you create.
I assure you that it's not wasted time - we all learn from what you do and are thankful for the time you take to show your talent. :) :thumbsup:
- Jeff

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I've noticed this is a trend even in the "General Ps" forum. Users join, ask a question, we answer, they read* the answers and never return.

*I know this because I can see what and when users read or are reading.

Edit: @Digestedzebra was here reading yesterday at 5:12pm.

Edit:
Before I do any free requests I try to check the history to see if the OP has said "thank you" in the past.
Hard to use this method on new members who have no history. But I get what you mean.