What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Remove the glass reflection

Argos

Guru
If I have to guess being on a zoo I think the background was just the rock wall, the sky and structures seem to be behind the person taking the picture..

Cheers!

JeffK

Guru
Anna -
I found the reflections to be quite difficult so took a different approach by cropping. Then, to put the attention on the lions on the rock, I sharpened and blurred foreground and background. The male in the background also emphasized the shot.
Not the entire orginal image but I think it gives you what you want. Hope this works.
- Jeff
lions edited.jpg

Babine

Guru
If I have to guess being on a zoo I think the background was just the rock wall, the sky and structures seem to be behind the person taking the picture..

Cheers!
In hindsight Argos, you are right. What I have depicted far to open to be a zoo.
Maybe the OP can crop it as you have done.