What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Remove tiny bodies & heads from panoramic shot $10

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoSentYou

Price
Hi everyone -

Have a request that should be fairly straightforward for you Photoshop pros! I'd just like to remove some of the little heads/bodies from this panoramic shot...sure, I could crop them, but then I'd make the photo too narrow.

In some cases, it just means extending the trees somehow, and in a few, the building or whatever is in the background. I'm attaching the photo and a second photo where I've circled the offending bits in red for your reference. Let me know if you have any questions and, as always, I'm fine with Paypal, Venmo, or whatever suits you best!

Thanks so much.

Concert.jpg

Concert circles.jpg

WhoSentYou

Hi, Jeff - Thanks so much, looks great! I'd love to have both versions, if it's no trouble. PM me your Paypal or Venmo and I'll take care of that first.

Status
Not open for further replies.