What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Replacing Obama with Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaewythRede

Hi photoshop gurus,

I'm not sure if it is customary to leave a background as to why I would like a photograph photoshopped, but I will leave some background below for those who'd like it.

Background:
My 12th grade history teacher recently asked me to photoshop a picture of his son (at what I can only assume was his graduation), saying that he wanted to switch out Obama for Donald Trump. Now, this was kind of out of the blue, and I have almost no experience in the kind of photoshop he was requesting, but I told him that I would do my best.

Instructions Included:
Fortunately, I was able to switch their heads quite nicely. Unfortunately, he was asking for a full body photoshop, which is admittedly just beyond my abilities.

Simplified:
A full body photoshop replacing Obama with Donald Trump in the primary resource photograph.

Primary Resource:

IMG_1010.JPG

Possibly Helpful Images?:

unnamed (2).png

unnamed.png

unnamed.jpg

Thank you, on behalf of both myself and my history teacher,

E.H.H.

Last edited:

VaewythRede

This is my try, you should cut a little bit on the right side of the picture because i had to use the face of the last guy on the right to cover some space.

View attachment 79004

Cheers!

Thank you so much! I have no doubt in the world that he will love this photo!
(I will cut it as instructed)

Once again, thank you, and God bless you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.