What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Requesting Color Changes For Motorcycle Project

PandaFanda

Hello all! I was wondering if anyone could help me with the two pictures below. We are looking to make some color changes to the bike and was looking to get five possible color schemes.

First request is to make the exhaust and all connecting piping black in all pictures that would have an exhaust.

Second request is to take the bike's black color as is but everything that is orange is changed to Kawasaki Green and the other color option as Suzuki Blue.

The final request would be to take all three color options (green, blue, and orange) and instead put them on a bike who's color is all white instead of black. The white will only replace the black fairings and tank.

I hope my request is understandable. There is indeed an orange plastic strip that is under the headlight's LED running lights that we are also looking to change to the corresponding color of choice. I would greatly appreciate this and after this project I should learn how to photoshop myself. I have added a picture of what Kawasaki Green and Suzuki Blue is for reference. Thanks so much!New-KTM-SUPER-DUKE-R-1290.jpg2017ktmduke81.jpg

Attachments

• 2000000001.jpg
    2000000001.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Picture 380.jpg
    Picture 380.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 4
This is a tough one, as there's a lot of black on black, so it's hard to tell where one component starts and another one ends. In addition, not being a biker, I've had to Google for what "fairings" are, but asking a colleague, they told me that fairings were actually another part of the bike. There is a little colour bleed, but... hopefully what I've done is close enough to give you an idea of your different colour requests.

Bike-BlackExhaust-Blue

Bike-BlackExhaust-Blue.jpg

Bike-BlackExhaust-Green

Bike-BlackExhaust-Green.jpg

Bike-BlackExhaust-Orange

Bike-BlackExhaust-Orange.jpg

Bike-BlackExhaust-WhiteTankFairings-Blue

Bike-BlackExhaust-WhiteTank-Blue.jpg

Bike-BlackExhaust-WhiteTankFairings-Green

Bike-BlackExhaust-WhiteTank-Green.jpg

Bike-BlackExhaust-WhiteTankFairings-Orange

Bike-BlackExhaust-WhiteTank-Orange.jpg